Monday, June 15, 2015

Cowboys Up

Cowboys Up, Anthology (Multiple Authors) Vickie Taylor

4 Stars

Reviewed June 2015
 
I am a huge fans of westerns, so the chance to read an anthology of the genre was really compelling. While I did enjoys some authors work more than others I found all the shorts to have a unique twist to them, taking us on very different adventures, some quite unexpected.

My hat off to these ladies and their collection. It's a great way to expose readers to authors and a wide range of interpretations of the genre. I won't say who, but one storyline was quite near and dear to my heart, and I've never read a book that touched on the subject matter before. My hat off to this author, that she has such a compassionate heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you read this book? Share your thoughts, but please remember Authors are humans too, so comments must be courteous!