Monday, September 14, 2015

All Summer On A Date



My Review: 4 Stars

This short story by Ms. Corcillo is absolutely charming.
Our heroine, Summer, is about to go out on the town for New Years Eve when everything changes. One moment she is sitting in a deluxe car and the next she's sitting in the rain, with an injured dog. Our hero is the most unlikeliest of persons, an IT guy, named Jeff.


Jeff and Summer prove to have a unique and memorable night, where both come to reveal that neither are who they might seem, and maybe who they are is so much more.


Ms. Corcillo quickly captures our hearts in this sweet story, her visual descriptions, light-hearted banter, and endearing characters make this quick read far too short! I would love to read another short story by Ms. Corcillo based on these wonderful characters.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you enjoyed the story! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with your followers and fans :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure. I love your writing - thanks for stopping by and reading my review.

      Delete

Have you read this book? Share your thoughts, but please remember Authors are humans too, so comments must be courteous!